Telling the Honors College’s Story & Tradition through video
“The goal is to make diversity and inclusiveness a habit that is implemented and practiced by everyone consistently throughout the university. To practice diversity and inclusiveness is to achieve excellence.”
The goal of this campaign is to showcase the power of diversity and inclusiveness that exists at the University of Arizona.
Create a content library that will populate the new website at launch.
WHAT IS THE OFFICE OF DIVERSITY & INCLUSION?
A 3 – 5 -minute short mix of documentary and corporate-style video that explains the goals and aspirations of the UA Office of Diversity and Inclusion. This video will feature comments from Provost Ivy Banks, faculty, students, and other stakeholders we can identify.
This kind of video allows the ODI to establish itself as the center of the University’s push for increased focus on diversity and inclusion. Documentaries resonate well with audiences and it provides an authentic look at the efforts of people involved in this push for diversity and inclusion. This would be a great way to showcase the values for which the UA ODI stands.
VALUE-ADDED: We can also then take the audio from the interview session with Provost Banks and create a downloadable podcast that allows for more in-depth listening to what the ODI’s goals are for the greater campus and community.
• A scripted 1.5 – 2-minute long promotional video following a “What diversity means to me…” and “Inclusion is…”. These videos are really great at boosting morale and spirit. We have a script writer from Los Angeles whom we can work with your Marketing and Comms team to craft the best product possible.
• :45 – :60 second edit for Social Media. We can do a shorter sizzle edit of both the explainer video and/or the promotional video.
• 8-hr stock photo shoot to start building a library of content for the website and ODI.
a la carte Pricing
- Individual Projects: Up to 90 seconds final video, starting at $2,000 per video
- Bulk editing (lectures, speaker series, etc): $1,000 per 30 minutes of content that needs editing (editing includes audio syncing, splicing, trimming, supers, title cards, bumpers, etc)
Filming and Editing:
- :30 second topical videos, starting at $800
- Fun, pop-y short explainer videos
- Can be used with simple graphics packages to explain specific topics
- 90 second final video, starting at $3,000
- Single-camera, profile videos: (good for student, faculty, alumni profiles)
- Up to half-day (4 hours) of filming
- Two rounds of edits
- More polished promotional videos: (multiple angles, multiple subjects, multiple locations, etc)
- Up-to-90 seconds: $5,000
- Longer videos: starting at $7,500
***These would include a meeting before hand to get your specifications per project, a round of edits after you are presented with the draft, and then the deliverable.
- Up-to-:30 – $1,500
- These are best for social media and digital marketing campaigns
- :30-to-:60 – $2,500
- IGTV, Facebook posts
- :60 or longer – depends extent of filming needed
- Zoom Testimonials with Graphical branding, starting up-to-2 minutes at $600
- These will have a DDM producer working with interviewer and subject over zoom
- In-person Testimonials with branding, starting at up-to-2 minutes at $1,500
For stock photography options, we are offering:
- $2,500 for one 6-hour shoot, 10 images with non-exclusive license, and usage rights for internal and external marketing, recruiting, fundraising
- $5,000 for one 8-hour shoot, up to 25 images with non-exclusive license, and usage rights for internal and external marketing, recruiting, fundraising
- $7,500 for one 8-hour shoot (we can break up between morning and late afternoon-to-evening, to avoid the heat), up to 35 images with non-exclusive license, and usage rights for internal and external marketing, recruiting, fundraising; and a 1 half-day (5-hour photo shoot during the semester to add additional 10 images with similar non-exclusive licensing and similar usage rights, total of 45 images)
WEBSITE & GRAPHIC DESIGN:
- Designing & Creating Webpage w/ Branding: $2,000
- Extensive re-design and implementation: Depending on Scope, can begin at $5,000
Additional Content for Consideration
These can be added on based on need and budget.
We could later on, we can work to create a library of training videos that can help strengthen the ODI’s mission campus wide.
Throughout the next year, we can create progress videos on where the ODI office, Cultural Centers, and UA campus are with their priorities and goals.
Short videos with alumni, current students, staff and faculty from diverse backgrounds talking about their experiences and their identity at the University of Arizona.
Social Media Videos
Short video entries that can be shared throughout the semester and year, highlighting and showcasing ODI’s efforts and successes.